- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Rental car category 2 (Toyota Auris or similar) for 4 days with CDW, theft protection, unlimited mileage and including VAT. Free GPS system and free additional driver. Car pick up/drop off at Keflavik airport including airport service charge.
- Tablet with a travel app incl a road map, travel guide and other useful information.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
Important information about the rental car:
- The package price is based on 4 × 24-hour rental days for the car, starting at the time of rental. If your flight arrives early on day 1 and departs late on day 5, an additional cost will apply unless you choose to return the car in Reykjavik when the 4 day rental is over and you take the airport transfer bus on day 5.
- It is possible to upgrade to a bigger rental car and/or a 4WD. Please contact us for an offer.
- The minimum age for the driver of a rental car is 20 years (23 years for car category 5.0 or higher = 4WD)
Triple rooms are unfortunately not available for 3 adults. Triple rooms can only be booked for 2 adults and 1 child under the age of 12. Instead, the adults will have 1 Double/Twin + 1 Single room.
Travelling during April or October:
Please note that during April and October, the car category 2.5 or 3.0 (Suzuki SX4 4WD, Toyota Avensis Sedan or similar) is included in the price. We however recommend upgrading to a higher car level if you are also interested in travelling off the main roads. The reason for this is that April and October can still see a lot of snow and rough terrain that is commonly found in Iceland.