- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a wilderness room at Wilderness Hotel Muotka with private shower/WC.
- Fullboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner) starting with dinner on day 1 and ending with breakfast on day 5.
- Scheduled bus from Ivalo Airport to Wilderness Hotel Muotka and back.
- Winter outdoor clothing (thermal clothing, winter boots, mittens) during your stay.
- Winter activities with English-speaking guide:
- Snowshoeing trip including outdoor lunch, 4 hours
- Dog sledding including outdoor lunch, 3 hours
- Cross country skiing, 2 hours
- Aurora snowshoeing 2,5 hours
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in a Panorama Log Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Muotka for 4 nights.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Christmas is celebrated on December 24 in Scandinavia, and a Festive dinner will then be served at the hotel and Santa Claus will pay a visit with a small gift to every guest. A supplement of EUR 65,- per person will be added to the booking for stays on this day.
If staying on December 31 there is a mandatory supplement of EUR 40,- per person for the New Year's Eve celebration.
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- Final payment 65 days before travel, with the exception of bookings with travel date between December 16 and January 6 which must be paid in full by September 25.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.