- 5 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Kirkenes-Bergen.
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K). Basic service level (see description below). cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Full board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Hotel Category GOLD only:
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
- Additional services included for Tour Category PLATINUM only:
- Unspecified arctic superior cabin (twin or double beds, category QJ, P or U). Basic service level, cabin on upper deck.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing, and prices may vary depending on the ship’s occupancy. Should their standard rates not be available at the time of booking, we will contact you with the best available rate. Early booking is recommended.
Different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
Please see the full overview of the services included in the three services levels. Please contact us for additional information and the current pricing details.
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.