- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a wilderness room at Wilderness Hotel Inari with private shower/WC.
- Fullboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner) starting with dinner on day 1 and ending with breakfast on day 5.
- Return airport transfer from Ivalo Airport to Wilderness Hotel Inari.
- Winter outdoor clothing (thermal clothing, winter boots, mittens) during your stay.
- Winter activities with English-speaking guide:
- Snowmobile Adventure including outdoor lunch, 4 hours
- Reindeer Farm Visit, 2 hours
- Husky Safari, 3 hours
- Gentle Snowshoeing, 2 hours
- Aurora Camp 2,5 hours
- Aurora Snowmobiling 2,5 hours
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Aurora Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Inari for 4 nights.
- Additional services included for Tour Category PLATINUM only:
- Guests booking category PLATINUM will be staying in a Log Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Inari for 4 nights. Please note that between December 01 and January 08 there is a minimum of 4 paying guests per Log Cabin. The price quoted is therefore the same regardless of if you are 1 or 4 people staying. This is only applicable for Tour Category Platinum / Log Cabin.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Christmas is celebrated on December 24 in Scandinavia, and a Festive dinner will then be served at the hotel and Santa Claus will pay a visit with a small gift to every guest. A supplement of EUR 60,- per person will be added to the booking for stays on this day.
If staying on December 31 there is a mandatory supplement of EUR 30,- per person for the New Year's Eve celebration.
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- Final payment 65 days before travel, with the exception of bookings with travel date between December 17 and January 8 which must be paid in full by September 25.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.