- 9 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in an “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- 1 night onboard Silja Line from Helsinki to Stockholm. Accommodation in 2-berth inside cabin with shower/WC, including Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- 1 overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified polar inside cabin (twin beds).
- 2x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 2x dinner onboard Hurtigruten. 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- 1 overnight train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki. Accommodation in a private sleeping compartment with shared facilities.
- Return transfer from Kiruna train station to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Kiruna to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- Transfer by minibus or bus from Kirkenes to Wilderness Hotel Muotka.
- Transfer from Wilderness Hotel Muotka to Kakslauttanen E bus stop.
- 2x dinner at Wilderness Hotel Muotka.
- Snowshoe walk 2 hrs, or cross country skiing 2 hrs from Wilderness Hotel Muotka.
- Bus from Kakslauttanen E to Rovaniemi.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1 night in an “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- 1 x superior room is included at Kaamos Hotel.
- 1 night in a private Gamme Cabin next to the SnowHotel (instead of at a hotel in Kirkenes) including transfer, 3-course dinner and breakfast.
- 2-berth outside cabin onboard Silja Line between Helsinki and Stockholm.
- Accommodation in an unspecified polar outside cabin onboard Hurtigruten.
- Private sleeping compartment onboard the overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Private sleeping compartment onboard the overnight train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki.
Cruise departure with Havila or Hurtigruten:
This tour includes a cruise along the Norwegian coast with either the new cruise company Havila or Hurtigruten. Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing, and prices may vary depending on the ship’s occupancy. Should their standard rates not be available at the time of booking, we will contact you with the best available rate. Early booking is recommended.
Staying at the Ice Hotel before December 15, 2023:
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 15. For stays in Jukkasjärvi between November 1 and December 14 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). Some rooms may still be under construction after December 15, allowing you to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel.
Additional costs for stays on New Year's Eve and Valentines Day at the Ice Hotel:
The following additional costs apply for Tour Category SILVER:
- Overnight in an Ice Room on December 31: EUR 160 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in a standard room at Kaamos Hotel on December 31: EUR 95 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in an Ice Room on February 14: EUR 60 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in a standard room at Kaamos Hotel on February 14: EUR 30 per person in shared double room
The following additional costs apply for Tour Category GOLD:
- Overnight in an Art Suite Winter on December 31: EUR 190 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in a superior room at Kaamos Hotel on December 31: EUR 95 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in an Art Suite Winter on February 14: EUR 75 per person in shared double room
- Overnight in a superior room at Kaamos Hotel on February 14: EUR 30 per person
If staying in Rovaniemi over the Christmas period, a Festive dinner may be mandatory to add to your booking if staying here on December 24+25+31, please contact us for further details.
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- 25% deposit payment.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.