- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- 1 x 3-course dinner included per adult for stays in a cold room on Mondays-Thursdays between December 1-12, January 6-31 and March 1-31. Beverage is not included.
- Return transfer from the train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Kiruna to Abisko
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Train from Abisko to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- Half board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Art Suite Winter at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel (the seasonal ice hotel).
- Superior room at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
- 3-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.*
* please note that if you are travelling with children aged 12-15, dinner will be served at the hotels' restaurant followed by a night visit at 21:00 hrs. The price will be adjusted accordingly.
- Guaranteed outside cabin (porthole or window, twin beds) during the Hurtigruten cruise.
Staying at the Ice Hotel before December 16, 2022:
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 16. For stays in Jukkasjärvi between November 1 and December 15 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). Some rooms may still be under construction after December 16, allowing you to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel.
Additional costs for stays on New Year's Eve and Valentines Day:
The following additional costs apply for Tour Category SILVER:
- Overnight in an Ice Room on December 31: EUR 110 per person
- Overnight in a standard room at Kaamos Hotel on December 31: EUR 59 per person
- Overnight in an Ice Room on February 14: EUR 45 per person
- Overnight in a standard room at Kaamos Hotel on February 14: EUR 10 per person
The following additional costs apply for Tour Category GOLD:
- Overnight in an Art Suite Winter on December 31: EUR 140 per person
- Overnight in a superior room at Kaamos Hotel on December 31: EUR 62 per person
- Overnight in an Art Suite Winter on February 14: EUR 60 per person
- Overnight in a superior room at Kaamos Hotel on February 14: EUR 12 per person
Travelling during the festive season
An additional cost will incur for dinner onboard Hurtigruten on Christmas and New Year's Eve (to be advised).
Reduced cruise departures
Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. Havila will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed and the first 2 will start sailing August 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.