- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 3 nights of accommodation in a 1-bedroom rorbu with lounge, kitchenette and shower/WC. Linen, towels, and final cleaning included.
- 1 night onboard Hurtigruten Tromsø-Svolvær, including breakfast.
- Accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional Services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Hotel room in Tromsø until cruise departure after midnight.
- Guaranteed outside cabin during the cruise with Hurtigruten (twin beds).
Rental car is not included in our self-drive tours since many travellers prefer to bring their own car or get good offers for rental cars through their credit card company or airline.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. Havila will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed and the first 2 will start sailing August 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.