- 1 night hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified polar inside cabin (twin beds).
- 2x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 2x dinner onboard Hurtigruten. 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Accommodation in an unspecified polar outside cabin.
Cruise departure with Havila or Hurtigruten:
This tour includes a cruise along the Norwegian coast with either the new cruise company Havila or Hurtigruten. Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing, and prices may vary depending on the ship’s occupancy. Should their standard rates not be available at the time of booking, we will contact you with the best available rate. Early booking is recommended.
Travelling in September and October
This tour is available from September since the chances for seeing Northern Lights are good (Northern Lights observations are always weather dependent) but please be aware that the optional winter activities mainly start from (middle of) November.
Travelling during the festive season
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24 and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.