- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 4 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Tromsø.
- Accommodation in polar inside cabin with shower/WC (unspecified cabin category, twin beds). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Half board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms).
- Polar Outside cabin with a window (or porthole, unspecified cabin category). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. Havila will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed and the first 2 will start sailing August 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.
Travelling in September and October
This tour is available from September 15 since the chances for seeing Northern Lights are good (Northern Lights observations are always weather dependent) but please be aware that the optional winter activities mainly start from (middle of) November.
Travelling during the festive season
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24 and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.