- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Train & Flåm Railway from Oslo via Myrdal to Flåm.
- 2-hour cruise from Flåm to Gudvangen.
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss.
- Train from Voss to Bergen.
- 6 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Kirkenes.
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category I or K, separate beds). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Full board during the cruise.
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- 1 night at Kirkenes Snow Hotel, including warm facilities as described.
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner at Gabba Restaurant by the Snow Hotel.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms).
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
Different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.
Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the three service levels.
From January 2021 Hurtigruten no longer have daily departures; they operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. Havila operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed and the first 2 started sailing in August 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.