- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 3 nights (4 days) aboard M/S Juno from Stockholm to Gothenburg.
- Guide onboard the Göta Canal cruise (guiding in English, German and Swedish).
- Accommodation in an outside cabin (bunk beds) on main deck with shared facilities (lower deck, category C).
- Full board during the Göta Canal cruise:
- 3 x Scandinavian breakfast buffets
- 4 x two-course lunches
- 3 x three-course dinners
- 5 sightseeing stops of varying duration including entrances:
- The town of Trosa
- The Convent of Vreta
- Karlsborg Fortress
- Sjötorp Canal Museum
- Trollhättan Canal Museum
- 6 nights (7 days) onboard Hurtigruten or Havila from Bergen to Kirkenes.*
- Onboard Hurtigruten - Accommodation in an unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Onboard Havila - Accommodation in a 2-berth interrior cabin with shower/WC and TV (bunk beds).
- Full board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Train from Gothenburg to Oslo.
- Train & Flåm Railway from Oslo via Myrdal to Flåm.
- Boat from Flåm to Gudvangen (2 hours).
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss.
- Train from Voss to Bergen.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Outside cabin (bunk beds) on shelter deck with shared facilities (middle deck, category B) on the Göta Canal Cruise.
- Onboard Hurtigruten or Havila from Bergen to Kirkenes:*
- Hurtigruten - Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
- Havila - Accommodation in a 2-berth Sea View cabin with shower/WC (double- or twin beds)
Hurtigruten or Havila Cruise:
When starting the tour from Stockholm on June 4, June 13, June 21 and August 20 you will sail from Bergen with one of the ships from the new cruise company Havila Voyages. The optional experiences on the cruise will vary from the ones offered by Hurtigruten. Please contact us for the various options, alternatively this information will be included in your booking confirmation. Please further note that if adding extra nights to the tour this may result in a cruise departure with a different ship/company than originally specified.
Important information when travelling with Hurtigruten:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
Different service levels:
From April 1 2017 Hurtigruten has introduced three different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category/ -number, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
- Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the three service levels.
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.