- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten Bergen-Trondheim. Accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- 2x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- 2x dinner onboard Hurtigruten. 1x evening buffet and 1x 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Train from Oslo via Myrdal to Flåm
- Boat from Flåm to Gudvangen
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss
- Train from Voss to Bergen
- Train from Trondheim to Oslo
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Guaranteed outside cabin (unspecified category, twin beds)
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. Havila will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed and the first 2 will start sailing August 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.